Revision as of 14:23, 13 July 2017 by Cnaudeadmin
PurpleIRC is a feature rich IRC bridge plugin for Minecraft.
- Supports multiple Minecraft mods. (CraftBukkit, Spigot, Forge and RainbowMod)
- Relay game chat to IRC.
- Relay IRC chat to the game.
- Relay game events to IRC. (quit, join, death etc...)
- Relay IRC events to game. (quit, join, mode changes etc...)
- Colors are translated automatically.
- Fully configurable message templates. (global, per bot or per channel)
- Enable or disable any chat feature to and from the game.
- Most of the configuration options are per bot and per channel.
- Each bot can join multiple channels.
- Automatically op IRC users.
- Automatically voice IRC users.
- Control and protect the IRC topic.
- Manage IRC channel modes.
- Automatically reconnect to the IRC server on disconnect.
- Respond to commands in IRC chat.
- Send any command to the game via the console.
- Supports prefixes and suffixes. (see sample config for details)
- Displays IRC users in the tab list. (requires ProtocolLib)
- Monitor player commands.
- Great for cross server chatting.
- SSL/TLS support.
- SASL support.